Mark Craig Auctions?
We offer a full line of services to fill your auction needs. Those services include:
- licensing by the State of Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (# 2905002160)
- bonding according to State of Virginia guidelines
- a no-charge consultation visit
- moving and setup at your on-site location or packing and moving to an off-site facility
- owning our own truck and trailer for moving your items (if need be)
- owning tents to provide cover (rain or shine) for on-site
- providing sale personnel – auctioneer, cashier, clerk, floor help, set-up, etc.
- taking care of advertising in the newspapers, on Auctionzip.com, GotoAuction.com. EstateSales.com and Facebook.com
- FREE listing on our website and our app
- handing out flyers at our auctions leading up to the date of your auction
- state-of-the-art computerized auction system which allows for ease in sale entry, check-out and detailed settlement report
- arranging for outdoor restroom facilities
- arranging for food concessions
- NOW OFFERING ONLINE AUCTIONS!
No pre-payment is required. All expenses will be taken from the proceeds of the auction. You will be charged a commission of the gross sales, plus advertising and facility rent, which includes the indoor facility or outdoor restroom facilities. The commission rate will include all labor for the auction, unless otherwise specified.
We can auction one item or an entire estate. We sell household, personal property, automobiles, guns, coins, real estate, and all things in between. When it comes to selling your items, we treat them as if they are ours.
We can offer your real estate at auction.
This means that we offer it on sale day with your confirmation of the selling price. It isn't sold unless you say SOLD. For information about why you may want to consider offering your real estate at auction visit "Auction vs. Traditional Listing".
See our Terms & Conditions and Absentee Bid Policy