Terms & Conditions
- A driver's license or state issued ID card is required to secure a bid number.
- All Items are offered “AS IS and WHERE IS.” We make no warranties or guarantees, at any time, on an offered Item or the description of that item. All bidders are encouraged to examine items before bidding.
- All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Auction announcements at the time of the sale take precedent over printed material.
- The order of the sale is at the discretion of the auctioneer.
- Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid which contains conditions not acceptable to the auctioneer.
- Bidder disputes will be resolved at the sole discretion of the auctioneer.
- We accept payment by cash, good check or credit/debit cards. Cards are charged an additional 3% processing fee.
- We charge a 10% buyer's premium on purchases.
- Each returned check is subject to a $50.00 service charge.
- Unless exempted by law, all purchases are subject to a 5.3% Virginia state sales tax (this is also applicable to out-of-state buyers who pick up their purchases in Virginia.)
- Virginia law requires that all dealers must have a valid, signed Virginia Dept. of Taxation Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption on file with us (required per auction for non-Virginia dealers). Dealers licensed outside of the state of Virginia are also required to provide a copy of their resale tax exempt license/certificate for our files.
- Items purchased in person at our auction must be paid in full on the date of sale, unless other arrangements have been pre-approved by Mark.
- Items that are to be shipped must be paid for with a credit card on the day of the auction. A separate shipping fee will also be charged once the items is shipped (within 3-4 days).
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with us, any merchandise not removed within 7 days of the sale date will be subject to a $20 storage fee. Any merchandise not removed within 30 days of the sale date will be considered abandoned and resold.
- Absentee bids will be accepted as a courtesy and are subject to the Absentee Bid Policy.
- By attending a live auction or an online auction pickup you are waiving the liability to Mark W. Craig Auctions should you get COVID-19. (added 5/1/2020)