Absentee Bid Policy
It is the policy of Mark W. Craig Auctions to accept absentee bids as a courtesy, using the following guidelines:
- Left bids must be secured with a credit/debit card unless prior approval is given by Mark..
- Left bids will be started at half the left bid amount and bid competitively to the amount left on the card.
- In the event an item with a left bid is overlooked or missed, the auction company nor any of its employees are not held responsible.
- Left bids that are won are required to be picked up by the end of the sale or a $25 handling fee per item will be charged.
- Items left in the possession of Mark W. Craig Auctions after the end of the sale will be charged to the credit card on file unless prior arrangements are made with Mark.
- Mark W. Craig Auctions will NOT be responsible for items left in its possession following the end of the sale.
- Items left for more than 7 days will be resold with no refund to the bidder.